Who Should Attend?
Our Boiler House Risk Assessment Training Course is intended for all managers, operators, contractors and visitors to the boiler house.
M&M Training can also conduct Technical Boiler House Risk Assessments, if you so please.
The Technical Boiler House Risk Assessment is a legal requirement under The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR) Regulation Three & The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR), Regulation Fourteen.
The absence of any risk assessment is a clear indication of legal non-compliance and inadequate safety management. You would have no defence in a Court of Law.
To enable the responsible person with risk assessment experience allowing them to undertake their own Technical Boiler House Risk Assessment.
We aim to provide a sound understanding of:
- Legal responsibilities
- Financial efficiency
- Ethical & moral compliance
- Managing Workplace Safety & Health
- What does the law say?
- What is a risk assessment?
- What is a safety statement?
- Why carry out risk assessments and safety statements?
- What should be covered by a safety statement?
- Who is responsible for preparing the risk assessment & safety statement?
- Who needs to read the risk assessment and safety statement?
- How often do your staff need to read the safety statement?
- Carrying out a risk assessment
- Identifying the hazards
- Deciding the control measures
- Recording the findings
- Reviewing and updating the programme
1 days, held at either M&M or at the client’s site
subject to trainer availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.