Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for managers, safety officers and operators involved with hazardous fluids pertaining to boilers, steam condensate systems
To enable managers and operators to understand the relevance of COSHH regulations in their work.
- Safety & Legislation
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision and Use of Equipment Regulations 1998
- Management of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1999
- INDG 436 Safe Management of Boilers
- Technical Boiler House Risk Assessment
- Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR) 2000
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2002
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmosphere Regulations (DSEAR) 2002.
- BG01 Safe Operation of Boilers Rev 1 2019
- IG/UP 16 Hazardous area classification of gas installations
- Hazards within a boiler room
4 hours, held at either M&M Training or at the client’s site.
subject to trainer availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.