Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for plant engineers, designers, consultants and those responsible for the safety and operation and legislation for the steam and condensate systems.
- What is steam and how is it formed
- Steam Tables
- Understanding the operation of all steam traps
- Steam Trap testing methods
- Air venting requirements
- Condensate recovery
- Heat exchangers and ‘Stall’
- Flash recovery
- Sizing of all steam and condensate equipment
- Designing a theoretical steam plant
2 days, held at either M&M Training or at the client’s site.
subject to trainer availability.
Already attended this course? Ask about our refresher course.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.