Standard Type Digital Vortex Flowmeter (VFM60N)
This Standard Type Digital Vortex Flowmeter (VFM60N) is a powerful flow meter utilising “Karman vortex” theory. Therefore, meeting the requirement of measuring the flow rate of various fluids such as gas, steam and liquid.
The unique dual-sensor design and signal processing method ensures better anti-vibration – by eliminating the vibration signals to provide a more reliable performance and lower measurement limit.
- Extremely high sensitivity, minimum flow rate down to 2m/s
- 1:35 turndown ratio
- Patent dual-sensor design and optimised signal processing technology to ensure best anti-vibration
- No moving parts, very small pressure loss
- Isolated design for electrical parts to eliminate interference
- Wide power source adaptability to fit in different applications
- 2 lines LCD display
- Standard output is pulse and 4~20 mA, Hart@4~20mA and RS485 is available
- Metric/British Unit available
- Density compensation function available. (do not need flow computer for mass flow)
- Password protecting function and self-diagnose function
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.