Ultrasonic Steam Trap Tester
The ultrasonic probe senses high frequency sounds produced by operating equipment, leaks and electrical discharges. It then electronically translates these signals by heterodyning them down into the audible range so that a user can hear these sounds through a headset and see them as intensity increments on the ultrasonic probe’s LED meter.
- Light, portable and easy to use
- Ultrasound is very directional
- Ultrasound can be easily blocked or shielded
- The ultrasonic probe can be used in noisy environments
- The probe can detect equipment changes and provide warning of potential problems
- The probe is VERY easy to use
Detecting these changes early saves you money in the long term.