Who Should Attend?
This course will enable the delegate to undertake the most important regular tests on his/her boiler.
Complete with practical demonstrations, the delegate will be able to optimise his/her boiler plant water treatment, improving safety, efficiency and steam quality.
- Reasons for water treatment
- What is water?
- How does water become contaminated?
- Distribution of water on Earth
- Hardness of water in the UK
- Pre-treatment of steam boilers
- Effects of scale
- Water treatment methods
- TDS Systems
- Safety and Legal Requirements
This course lasts 1 day (8 hours). It can be attended:
- Here at M&M Training
- At clients site (subject to trainer availability)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.