Who Should Attend?
The Steam Utilisation course is intended for all personnel that are involved with the steam plant. Also, for those who are responsible or may become involved with the installation or maintenance of steam equipment. We recommend this course is taken in conjunction with our Boiler House Course.
To ensure that all personnel involved with steam equipment understand the principles of steam and are able to recognise how steam equipment should be sized, installed and checked to give maximum efficiency and safety.
The delegates are given the opportunity to take a certified examination which is a recognised qualification valid for 5 years.
- The basic principles of steam
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Steam trap operation and types
- Installation and sizing of steam and
- Operation of pressure reducing valves
- Maintenance safety procedures
- Practical demonstration of trap types
- Basic principles of good working practice
1 day, held at either M&M Training or at the client’s site.
subject to trainer availability.
Already attended this course? Ask about our refresher course.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.