Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for all personnel that are involved with steam plant and are responsible or may become involved with the installation or maintenance of steam equipment. The course covers the relevant mandatory regulations and Health and Safety guidelines.
To ensure that all personnel involved with steam equipment understand the principles of steam and are able to recognise how steam equipment should be sized, installed and checked to give maximum efficiency and operate safely. The delegates are given the opportunity to take a certified examination which is a recognised qualification valid for 5 years.
- The basic principles in raising steam
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations
- Steam trap operation and types
- Installation and sizing of steam and
- Operation of pressure reducing valves
- Maintenance safety procedures
- Practical demonstration of trap types
- Basic principles of good working practice
1 day, held at either M&M Training or at the client’s site.
subject to trainer availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.