The Importance of Insulation
Steam systems operate at high temperatures. The negative effects of uninsulated components can have dramatic effects on energy costs, which are unacceptable in today’s industrial steam system operation.
What We Offer
Flomar insulation jackets are an effective method of saving energy and reducing carbon emissions. By simply fitting our insulation jackets to your steam, condensate and hot water systems, we can reduce your costs and losses quickly and efficiently. The payback in many cases is less than one year, with jackets that are easy to fit and can be removed without damage for routine maintenance.
Our insulation survey will outline all losses and calculate payback periods.
- Constructed from high quality materials with a “Class O” rating in accordance with BS476
- Temperature range: 65°C to 250°C
- Double sided silicone coated glass cloth
- Available from stock – with the ability to make custom jackets quickly
- Tailored to fit the valve/flange ‘snugly’ whilst maintaining easy access
- They can reduce heat loss by as much as 90%
Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything.
We are here to help.