Multi-variable Digital Vortex Mass Flowmeter (VFM60MV)
VFM60MV type MultiVariable Digital Vortex Mass Flowmeters is an integral solution of mass flow/ standard flow measurement in steam, compressed air, gas and fluid system.
Integrated pressure and temperature transmitter for density compensation, able to measure temperature, pressure, density, mass flow and standard flow directly.
COMATE-Bluetooth software enables users to remote access to Vortex flowmeters by wireless Bluetooth connection. Users can read and adjust the flowmeter’s settings simply by accessing their phone, tablet or any Bluetooth enabled device
- Extremely high sensitivity, minimum flow rate down to 2m/s with 1:35 turndown ratio
- Patent dual-sensor design and optimised signal processing technology to ensure best anti-vibration
- No moving parts, very small pressure loss
- One vortex flowmeters can measure mass flow, temperature, pressure and density
- Password protecting function and self-diagnose function
- Standard output is pulse and 4~20 mA, Hart@4~20mA and RS485 is available